Design & Development
Teddington has a wealth of experience and expertise in the design and development of water and gas valves for both the heating and ventilation market, and also the commercial and domestic catering industry.
Capable of design, development, prototyping, volume manufacture with flexible batch deliveries, Teddington can manage the entire project, from inception to manufacture. Applications where Teddington have supplied valve components for many years include:
Domestic and commercial gas fires and log sets
- Shut off valves – from a simple ball valve to a complete RF/IR remote control system.
Commercial and domestic catering
- Thermostatically controlled oven and griddle controls
- Solenoid valves for deep fat fryers
- Flame safety gas control – thermoelectric system that gives gas shutdown if the pilot flame is extinguished.
- Saddle-mounted burner-control valves – can be used anywhere where a simple on/off operation is required.
Commercial and domestic boilers
- Gas, water and oil valves with varying uses within a boiler appliance.
For more information on the design and development of water and gas valves, please contact us today.